- GRANTING OF LICENSE: Phillip Katete, as Licenser, grants to you, the Licensee, a non-exclusive license to use this software program (hereinafter referred to as the "SOFTWARE") in accordance with the terms contained in this license.
You may use the SOFTWARE on a single computer. You may access the SOFTWARE through a network, provided that you have obtained individual licenses for the software to cover all workstations that will access the software through the network.
- INSTALL PROGRAMS: The SOFTWARE may be used to create an unlimited number of OFX files for loading into any third party software.
- NO REVERSE ENGINEERING You may not modify, disassemble or decompile the SOFTWARE or the stand-alone install programs created with the SOFTWARE, in whole or in part.
- COPYRIGHT: All title and copyrights in and to the SOFTWARE, including but not limited to any images, texts, and sounds incorporated into the SOFTWARE, are owned by The Licenser.
REDISTRIBUTION: You can freely distribute the SOFTWARE, provided that:
- You only distribute the original Install program of the SOFTWARE. (You can download the original (and latest) Setup program of the SOFTWARE from the iCreateOFX Web site, icreateofx.co.uk/) UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE ARE YOU LICENSED TO DISTRIBUTE ANY OTHER FILE OF THE SOFTWARE.
- You DO NOT charge, or ask for donations, for this.
- You DO NOT distribute it with any other product, commercial or not, without prior written permission.
- At the expiry of the initial 30 days trial period, continued use of the SOFTWARE is subject to the purchase of a license at the applicable rate at the time.
- GOVERNING LAW: The governing law will be the existing laws of the United Kingdom.
- DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTY: The SOFTWARE and the accompanying files are provided "AS IS" without warranty of any kind.
- To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, the Licenser disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, including but not limited to any implied warranties of performance, mercantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non infringement.
- To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, in no event shall the Licenser be liable for any direct, indirect, consequential or incidental damages (including but not limited to damages for loss of revenues and / or profits, business interruption or loss of business information) arising out of the use of or inability to use the software, even if the Licenser has been notified of the possibility of such damages.